From the President, Christopher Kline,
Dear Members, I was not able to stay for Meletha’s Demo, but I heard it was excellent. I had no doubt.
Jennifer Hand will be giving us a lecture on Color Theory in April. I am always excited to get more knowledge or a refresher on my art basics. I understand that it is a very thorough presentation.
The three of us who showed up for the “Paint Out” at Medard Park had a great time on the really beautiful day. We hope tod draw more members for the next one. Diane Newsome will let us know when it will be.
The “Paint It and Take It” that Bonnie has planned will further our knowledge of Alcohol ink. I hope you will all come early to join experience this media.
Sue Allan is workin on the Member's Show that we will hold in May. She will give us more information on how it is going at the meeting. We always have an excellent show as our members are all very talented and productive. Please enter our exhibition and join us at our consistently fun reception which we all bring our favorite finger foods to share with our artist friends.
You cannot be part of the Member’s Show if you arn’t current with your dues payment. If you haven’t paid and are having a problem, please let us know. We are dedicated to keeping our Membership together.
I hope to see you all at the Member’s meeting on Monday, April 17th, 2017. We will fill you in on any more news there.
- Browse the current Apr 2017 Newsletter
- Browse the current Mar 2017 Newsletter
- Browse the current Feb 2017 Newsletter
- Browse the current Jan 2017 Newsletter
- There was not a Dec 2016 Newsletter
- Browse the current Nov 2016 Newsletter
- Browse the current Oct 2016 Newsletter
- Browse the current Sep 2016 Newsletter
- Browse the current Aug 2016 Newsletter
- Browse the current May 2016 Newsletter